Guide you through with step by step instructions.
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- Why has Qsync added the phrase “(Conflicted encode (x))” to the end of a file or folder name?
- Why does enabling the domain controller service on my QNAP NAS fail when using a one-word domain name (e.g. qnap)?
- Why does the owner of a Microsoft Office file change after another user has edited the file?
- I created a NAS user account with a username that is also an email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Why is this user unable to access the NAS from a Mac computer?
- Why does the CPU usage of Virtualization Station not match the NAS CPU usage?
- Why can‘t I see the sub-folder of Multimedia from Multimedia Station?
- What is the default username and password?
- What is the maximum media file size the multimedia station supports?
- Why can’t the users login the Multimedia Station? Only admin user is possible?
- How many iSCSI LUN(VM) does the Turbo NAS support?