Guide you through with step by step instructions.
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- What should I do if the 3.5-inch drive trays in my TVS-x82/TVS-x82T series NAS are damaged?
- Why do QNAP mobile apps and utilities need to confirm my current location?
- Why can’t I find my NAS in Windows File Explorer after installing the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709)?
- Why is the Online Account function in Ubuntu not working when no monitor is connected to NAS?
- I created a domain user on a Windows 2003 domain controller. I then added the user to a domain group which has permission to access the NAS. Why can’t the user access the NAS using SMB?
- Why can‘t I see the sub-folder of Multimedia from Multimedia Station?
- Why can’t the users login the Multimedia Station? Only admin user is possible?
- What is the default username and password?
- How many iSCSI LUN(VM) does the Turbo NAS support?
- What is the maximum media file size the multimedia station supports?
Self-help for technical issues
- How to change the photos on the QTS login screen?
- How to configure hot spare disk for RAID in QES?
- Why does the “Auto upload” feature in the Android version of QFile not automatically back up all my files from the SD card (External Storage) on Android?
- What’s the difference between Backup and Sync in Hybrid Backup Station?
- How to find the system volume path