Guide you through with step by step instructions.
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- Why does QTS keep reminding me to install QVHelper even though I have installed QVHelper?
- Why does Hybrid Backup Sync wake up my disks from standby mode when there are no backup jobs running?
- Why am I having problems using Windows 10 “Backup and Restore” with my NAS?
- Why am I asked to install the application when trying to open QVR Pro Client or QVHelper using Mozilla Firefox?
- Why does my NAS keep trying to access “download.qnap.com”? Should I be concerned about security?
- Why can‘t I see the sub-folder of Multimedia from Multimedia Station?
- Why can’t the users login the Multimedia Station? Only admin user is possible?
- What is the default username and password?
- How many iSCSI LUN(VM) does the Turbo NAS support?
- What is the maximum media file size the multimedia station supports?
Self-help for technical issues
- Why am I Getting Slow Download Speeds When Accessing My Files From Outside My Home?
- Why can’t my volume expand over 63.99TB of storage space?
- How to delete Surveillance Station log?
- How to remove an abnormal Virtual Adapter in the Network & Virtual Switch UI?
- Files don’t show up in my Media Library. How to fix it?