Guide you through with step by step instructions.
- Connect Grove Indoor Environment Kit for Intel Edison to QNAP NAS via QIoT Suite Lite
- How to sync LDAP data on QNAP QTS NAS to Google Apps Directory Sync?
- How to use NodeRED Dashboard?
- How to connect QIoT Suite Lite and IFTTT to send and show data on mobile devices.
- How to show DHT11 data on QIoT Dashboard?
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- Qsync for Android is configured to sync an SD card folder on my Android 6.0/7.0 device using “Folder Sync”. However, after modifying a file the changes are not synced to the NAS. How can I resolve this issue?
- Why is File Station unable to remotely mount folders on a Windows 7 Home PC using CIFS/SMB?
- Why can I not view the server description for Chinese, Japanese and Korean servers when using Windows command line?
- Notes Station 2 does not work after updating to QTS 4.3.3.
- Why can't I restore a LUN from an old NAS to a new NAS using LUN Backup?
- Why can‘t I see the sub-folder of Multimedia from Multimedia Station?
- Why can’t the users login the Multimedia Station? Only admin user is possible?
- What is the default username and password?
- How many iSCSI LUN(VM) does the Turbo NAS support?
- What is the maximum media file size the multimedia station supports?
Self-help for technical issues
- How to find the system volume path
- On-the-fly transcoding playback missing in File Station. How to fix?
- Why am I Getting Slow Download Speeds When Accessing My Files From Outside My Home?
- Files don’t show up in my Media Library. How to fix it?
- Is it possible to get the data back from an external USB drive (NTFS filesystem, used as backup) with AES 256 bit encryption in case of a NAS failure? How?