Guide you through with step by step instructions.
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- Qsync for Android is configured to sync an SD card folder on my Android 6.0/7.0 device using “Folder Sync”. However, after modifying a file the changes are not synced to the NAS. How can I resolve this issue?
- Why is File Station unable to remotely mount folders on a Windows 7 Home PC using CIFS/SMB?
- Why can I not view the server description for Chinese, Japanese and Korean servers when using Windows command line?
- Notes Station 2 does not work after updating to QTS 4.3.3.
- Why can't I restore a LUN from an old NAS to a new NAS using LUN Backup?
- What should I do if the Turbo NAS file transferring becomes very slow?
- Why I can’t I download files from the Turbo NAS using Internet Explorer 9?
- After using Windows to send a large number of files (for example: 100,000 files) to the NAS via SAMBA, I cannot find any files on the NAS using a Mac (via SAMBA).
- Why are some changes to settings in php.ini not taking effect?
- After updating my NAS firmware to QTS 4.3.0, files cannot be synchronized from a Mac using Qsync Client 2.0.2. How can I fix this problem?
Self-help for technical issues
- How to find the system volume path
- How to access QNAP NAS by SSH?
- I bought a new QNAP NAS. How do I move my data over from the old one?
- On-the-fly transcoding playback missing in File Station. How to fix?
- Is it possible to get the data back from an external USB drive (NTFS filesystem, used as backup) with AES 256 bit encryption in case of a NAS failure? How?