Guide you through with step by step instructions.
Find the answers you need in frequently asked questions.
- Why am I asked to install the application when trying to open QVR Pro Client or QVHelper using Mozilla Firefox?
- Why does my NAS keep trying to access “download.qnap.com”? Should I be concerned about security?
- I have 2 files with a forward slash “/” in the filename. After uploading one file to the NAS via SMB and the other via AFP, the forward slashes appear different in File Station. Why is this?
- How to use Device Discovery in QRM+?
- Why can't I transfer a file larger than 4GB directly from my phone, tablet or digital camera to the NAS via USB?
- Why can‘t I see the sub-folder of Multimedia from Multimedia Station?
- Why can’t the users login the Multimedia Station? Only admin user is possible?
- The Turbo NAS does not power on after I press the power button. What should I do?
- How to connect to OpenVPN server via .ovpn configuration file?
- What is the default username and password?
Self-help for technical issues
- Will expanding a volume delete my data?
- Will my Google Drive backup jobs in Hybrid Backup Sync/Cloud Drive Sync still work after the retirement of the old Google Drive client applications?
- How to downgrade firmware?
- My TVS-1271U-RP sometimes cannot detect existing disks and needs to reboot a couple of times in order to detect it. Why?
- How to change the photos on the QTS login screen?
- Why am I Getting Slow Download Speeds When Accessing My Files From Outside My Home?
- How to access QNAP NAS by SSH?
- Files don’t show up in my Media Library. How to fix it?
- Download Station is offline. How to fix it?
- Is it possible to get the data back from an external USB drive (NTFS filesystem, used as backup) with AES 256 bit encryption in case of a NAS failure? How?