In this tutorial, you will learn three methods for backing up QIoT Suite Lite:
- Only Node-RED backup
- IoT Application backup (includes dashboard, rules, things)
- System-wide backup(advanced)
- Open QIoT Suite Lite and go to Rules.
- Choose the Rule to backup.
- Click Menu > Export > Clipboard
- Choose the style to backup.
- Click "Export to clipboard".
- Log into the NAS account you want to import the QIoT Application
- Go to the IoT Application and go to the Rule.
- Click Menu > Import > Clipboard.
- Attach the nodes you have copied.
- Click "Import".
- Open QIoT Suite Lite and choose the application you want to export.
- In Action, choose "Export". (Only one IoT Application can be exported at one time)
- The downloaded file name will be as same as the name in your QIoT Application Name (For example: rpi_Indonisia)
- Log in to the NAS account you want to import the QIoT Application into.
- In IoT Applications, click "+Import"
- Choose the downloaded file. (For example: rpi_Indonisia)
- After importing, the message "The IoT Application has been imported" will be displayed.
- Open QIoT Suite Lite and go to Settings.
- In "Administrative Settings", you can choose "Start Backup" to backup the entire QIoT Suite Lite system or "Start Restore" to restore from a backup.
Release date: 2017-11-30
Was it helpful?