High capacity for a wealth of songs
QNAP NAS offers high-capacity storage (with each hard drive of up to 8TB) for accommodating up to thousands of 1080p karaoke songs. You can easily configure different RAID levels based on your needs to store and secure your data. More than a NAS, QNAP NAS is the best choice for a karaoke machine.
HDMI-out to TV, enjoy yourselves to the full
QNAP NAS supporting HDMI-out are increasingly popular, as you can directly play multimedia stored on the NAS on an HDTV. Similarly, you can enjoy singing with OceanKTV on an HDMI display. It is incredibly easy to create a karaoke room at home. Why not throw a karaoke party and invite your friends and neighbors together!
Turn your tablet into remote control
There is an easy way to remotely control OceanKTV with your tablet devices. Install OceanKTV app to your iOS® or Android™ device, connect to the same network as your NAS, and log into the NAS to request the songs. The user-friendly interface design makes it easy to browse the song list and request, and you can simultaneously stream the playing songs to your tablet device.
OceanKTV management system
In the QTS, the OceanKTV app is a great tool for operating and managing every karaoke function, including song requests, inter-cut, audio control, sound effects, and more. Is the tone too high? The tone-tuning function can fix that. No matter what your singing voice is, you can flexibly adjust the vocal range whenever needed.
Quality audio and excellent singing experience
When I first heard about OceanKTV, I was very excited to ask so many questions about it. I originally just thought it was a conventional karaoke machine, but was surprised to find out that it was a compact NAS system that can easily fit into my living room. It's not easy to book a karaoke room outside on holidays, but this problem is solved with OceanKTV. Now I can sing at home whenever I want to and invite my friends and family around to sing with me. The best part for me is that it is very easy-to-use, and I can request songs using the mobile app without affecting people who are singing. The management interface is easy to follow, and there is a remote control I can use for changing the volume, tone and using sound effects. The sound quality is also close enough to a professional karaoke room. The remote control is easy to use and makes me comfortable using it, even though I have not used a NAS before. With OceanKTV, I can always find songs I want to sing and store them on the NAS, and share this fun way with others to enjoy singing anytime!
TS-x53A: Buy a NAS, get a free karaoke system
Costly karaoke machines may not sound like a good deal if they can only be used for singing, but a QNAP NAS can be used for so much more. As an all-in-one storage device with the built-in OceanKTV app, QNAP NAS can be used for a variety of features such as file sharing, multimedia entertainment, home theater, and much more at a reasonable price point.
The TS-x53A QTS-Linux Combo NAS is an amazing QNAP NAS series that is available in 2, 4, 6, and 8-bay models with every one of them featuring the integrated OceanKTV app. After completing system setup, you simply attach microphones to the audio jacks at the rear of the NAS, connect the NAS to an HDMI display, and start singing. If you want better audio quality, the internal digital to analog converter (DAC) can send audio signals to your amplifier and deliver clearer stereo sound. The TS-x53A helps you turn your living room into a karaoke room and enjoy a fantastic audiovisual experience.
Install and experience now
- OceanKTV runs on the HD Station in QNAP NAS. After completing NAS setup, go to [Control Panel] > [Applications] > [HybridDesk Station] and install the app.
- Then, go to QTS App Center and install [OceanKTV] app. At this step, the system will install OceanKTV Console on QTS and TVplayer on HD Station at the same time.
- Connect your NAS to an HDTV display via HDMI to directly use HD Station and play OceanKTV. When you install the app, the OceanKTV management tool will be created on your QTS desktop.
You can set up the karaoke environment based on your needs. Please refer to the following:
- Basic setup: Build a personal karaoke room with minimal costs. All you need is a NAS, a HDMI display, and a microphone. Note: Only dynamic microphones are supported.
- Advanced setup: If you are professional singers, an amplifier, a stereo and HDTV are recommended. OceanKTV can send audio signals to your amplifier through the digital to analog converter and delivers clearer stereo sound. Note: Only dynamic microphones are supported.
- HDMI output / At least 4GB RAM / Internal sound card (or a USB external mixer - optional, sold separately)
- Firmware QTS 4.2.1 (or newer)
- After installing OceanKTV, you will see a new [OceanKTV] folder in the File Station index. Add karaoke songs to this folder to use them in OceanKTV.
QNAP Audio Box: Extends OceanKTV support to more NAS models
The OceanKTV experience is no-longer limited to just the TS-x53A series. With the QNAP Audio Box, two 6.3mm dynamic microphones can be used with a wider range of NAS models to allow more users to enjoy a high-quality karaoke experience. Buy Now
QNAP Audio Box supports the following models:
TS-x51, TS-x51A, TS-x51+, TS-x53 Pro, TS-x53S Pro, TS-453mini, TBS-453A, TS-x53A, TS-x71, TVS-x71T, TVS-x82 and TVS-x82T series
- The NAS must have at least 4GB RAM.
- If the Audio Box is connected to a NAS that already has microphone jacks, only two microphones will be supported for audio input.
- Use the bundled USB cable to connect the Audio Box to the NAS.
- Attach an HDMI display to the NAS.
- Attach one or two 6.3mm dynamic microphones to the Audio Box.
- Log in to QTS and install HybridDesk Station.
- Download, install, and run OceanKTV from QTS App Center.