- Why can’t I use Microsoft Hyper-V to create VHDX virtual disk or virtual machine in the Turbo NAS via Microsoft Network Services?
- Why can’t I mount ISO files from the Turbo NAS to Windows OS via Microsoft Network Services?
- Why can’t I use Windows 7 File Recovery or Windows Server Backup to back up the Windows OS to the Turbo NAS?
- What should I do if the app is unable to start correctly after firmware upgrade?
- Why I can't use “Additional Domain Controller” to add the Turbo NAS to an Active Directory in Windows Server 2012 R2?
- Why some folders named with certain special characters cannot be unzipped after download?
- Why I can’t I download files from the Turbo NAS using Internet Explorer 9?
- Why I can’t find the Turbo NAS with Qfile on my HTC phone?
- Why I can’t add hard drives in RAID 1, RAID 0 and RAID 10 on the Turbo NAS ?
- I removed all drives from the NAS and inserted new drives. Why couldn’t I create a new volume?