PGP Encryption Public Key
We recommend using the below PGP encryption public key to encrypt your email for reporting security vulnerabilities to QNAP.
- When you’ve found security vulnerabilities within QNAP products.
- Seeking technical assistances (for example, how to set up NAS, system update and RMA requests)
- Reporting vulnerabilities that are already known to the public (for example, vulnerabilities already listed in the Security Advisory)
- Seeking technical assistance for installing patches published in response to security vulnerabilities
- Reporting vulnerabilities of products from other vendors, or asking for information on vulnerabilities of products from other vendors
- Reporting security vulnerabilities found on websites other than qnap.com
- Seeking advice on issues unrelated to product security
- Reporting malware found on mobile devices
For the above conditions, you should contact the QNAP Technical Support Team. The Technical Support Team can be reached at http://helpdesk.qnap.com/. If deemed necessary by the Technical Support Team, the case will be referred to the Security Response Team.
- To inform us of security vulnerabilities of QNAP products, please include as much information as possible, such as hardware model name, version of QTS/QES, the name and version of apps where vulnerabilities exist, a description of vulnerabilities and complete steps to reproduce the vulnerability. When contacting QNAP, it is recommended to use the PGP encryption public key provided on this page to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the email.
- The QNAP Security Response Team will thoroughly analyze and investigate received information. Once confirmed, QNAP will release a patch (Qfix) or an updated version of relevant software as necessary. A corresponding Security Advisory article will also be posted. We will never forward email correspondences or your email address to third parties. We also will not disclose any information that can be used to identify you, including your identity, your work, machines you use or configurations you deployed.
Please note: QNAP will not announce in advance neither patch/software revision nor Security Advisory article issuance. You can obtain such information freely on https://www.qnap.com/.