- For the status of QTS updates and maintenance for your NAS model, visit https://www.qnap.com/en/product/eol.php
- When QTS 4.3.x is installed on NAS models running on 64-bit Intel and AMD processors, some applications may not be supported. To check if installed apps on your NAS are compatible with QTS 4.3.x, download the QTS 64-bit compatibility tool and install it on your current QTS build. (https://download.qnap.com/QPKG/CF64_0.1-1114.qpkg.zip)
- QTS 4.3.x is the final available firmware update for the following models:
TS-112P, TS-212P, TS-212-E, HS-210, TS-112, TS-212, TS-121, TS-221, TS-421 TS-120, TS-220, TS-420, TS-420U, TS-421U TS-412, TS-412U, TS-419U, TS-419U+, TS-419U II, TS-119P II, TS-219P II, TS-419P II, TS-119P+, TS-219P+, TS-419P+, TS-119P, TS-219P, TS-419P, TS-119, TS-219, TS-419
- External drives formatted in NTFS or HFS+ are not erroneously shown as uninitiated in Storage Manager on the TAS-x68 and TS-x28 series.
- Copied files do not become corrupted when users connect to the NAS via SMB and then copy and paste files within the same shared folder on an encrypted volume.
- Photo Station and Video Station can successfully generate thumbnails for photos and videos on the ARM models.
- Backup Station can correctly display destination folders in a tree view when users create a local-to-remote CIFS/SMB RTRR job.
- Users can perform NAS-to-NAS backup jobs when an external drive formatted in NTFS is connected to the NAS and when the option "Replicate ACL and extended attributes" is enabled in Backup Station.
- Resource Monitor can correctly display the line chart for the CPU usage when users open the management screen for a storage pool on Storage Manager.
- Users can disable schedule options when creating a snapshot schedule on Storage Manager.
- Guest users can be successfully directed to the root directories where they are granted access permissions when connecting to the NAS via FTP.
- The user interface in "Control Panel" > "Applications" > "Web Server" > "Virtual Host" now functions as expected.
- Fixed a denial-of-service vulnerability regarding the ntpd (Network Time Protocol daemon).
- Users can create local-to-remote RTRR backup jobs for shared folders when connecting from a Mac via SMB.
- The volume labels of external drives can be changed to user-specified names when users format the drives to NTFS.
- Users can log on to QTS as "admin" without being affected by unexpected errors in certain configuration files.
- In this update, RAID scrubbing is automatically scheduled to run on the first day of every month at 02:15. RAID scrubbing checks the data integrity of all RAID 5 and RAID 6 groups on the NAS. Running this check regularly is recommended. Storage performance might be degraded while RAID scrubbing is running. You can modify the schedule at "Storage Manager" > "Global Settings" > "RAID Scrubbing".
- Changed the warning and error log entries created when QTS finds a RAID bad block or bad stripe.
- After updating the NAS managed by Q'center from 4.2.x to 4.3.x, the administrator of Q'center must input the password of each NAS to continue monitoring.
- Virtualization Station
Due to advancements in the backup features, virtual machines created in older versions (1.x/2.x) of Virtualization Station can no longer be backed up and restored in 3.0. (A workaround is to clone an older Virtual Machine; the cloned VM can be backed up/restored, but all original snapshots will be removed)