QNAP Announces the Availability of QMobile V1.1.1 for iOS
Taipei, Taiwan, July 27, 2011 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. today announced that QMobile v1.1.1 is available for download in Apple® APP Store.
What's new in QMobile V1.1.1:
- Updates Italian localization
- Supports simplified Chinese
- Refines the alert message when the app asks for enabling the "Location Service"
- Improves buffering for audio streaming
- Clears the cache directories when deleting a server
- Improves the stability of music playing in background mode in iOS 4.3
QNAP QMobile app V1.1.1 works with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and is available for free download from the App Store at:http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/qmobile/id355826920?mt=8
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2004 and is dedicated to bringing network media players for the home, and world-class network storage and professional NVR video surveillance solutions to consumer, small/medium business, and high-end SMB market segments. QNAP leverages not only hardware design but also a growing core competency in software engineering that is precisely focused on bringing to market products that offer the highest available performance coupled with outstanding reliability, scalability, and ease of installation and use. QNAP is a multi-national company with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, and subsidiary offices in China and the United States.