QNAP Expands its Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List, Adding Five New 2.5-inch Internal SATA Hard Drives, Ten 2.5-inch Internal Solid State Drive
Taipei, Taiwan, June 28, 2012 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including five 500GB to 1TB 2.5-inch internal SATA hard drives, ten 2.5-inch 60GB to 480GB internal Solid State Drives, two USB Wi-Fi adapters, and one USB camera are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
The compatible 2.5" internal SATA Hard Drives are listed below:
- SAMSUNG® - HN-M101MBB (1TB), HN-M500MBB (500GB)
- Toshiba® - MQ01ABD100 (1TB), MQ01ABD050 (500GB), MK5059GSXP (500GB)
The compatible 2.5" internal Solid State Drives (SSD) are listed below:
- OCZ® - D2CSTK251M11-0060 (60GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480 (480GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480.7 (480GB), D2CSTK251A10-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251A10-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251A10-0480.7 (480GB)
The compatible USB Wi-Fi adapters are listed below:
- Zyxel - NWD2105
- D-link® - DWA-125 (H/W v.A3, F/W v1.50)
The compatible USB camera is listed below:
- Creative® - Live! Cam Optia AF (VF0280)
Visit www.qnap.com for more information.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2004 and is dedicated to bringing world class NAS storage, professional NVR video surveillance, and network video players to consumer, small/medium business, and entry level enterprise market segments. QNAP leverages not only hardware design but also a growing core competency in software engineering that is precisely focused on bringing to market products that offer the highest available performance coupled with outstanding reliability, scalability, and ease of installation and use. QNAP is a multi-national company with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, and subsidiary offices in China and the United States.