QNAP Delivers a New Home Series of NAS Featuring the Brand-new QTS 4.0 OS
Embedded with QTS 4.0 - featuring an intelligent desktop, enhanced mobile apps, media streaming to Airplay/DLNA compliant media devices, and more!
Pomona, CA – April 24th, 2013 –QNAP announced the release of TS-x20 and TS-x21 series for home users and home offices. TS-x20 comes equipped with Marvell ARM 1.6 GHz processor and 512 MB DDR3 RAM, and the TS-x21 series comes with a Marvell ARM 2.0 GHz processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM. Both series come in easy-swappable 1, 2 and 4 bay models (“hot swappable” in 2 and 4 bay models only).The new QTS 4.0 OS features an intelligent desktop allowing users to multitask with multi-window operation, cross-device file synchronization and more! The new design of the series features a cutting-edge brushed metal chassis, which enhances airflow of the system, keeping it cool and efficient. The Turbo NAS is DLNA certified and is the ideal companion for Smart TV to stream your video collection. In addition, mobile apps have been enhanced to let users fully experience and take control of their NAS.
Features and Enhancements
- myQNAPcloud - Free personal cloud service provided by QNAP, allowing users to access and manage their Turbo NAS from any web browser.
- Qsync - A synchronization application which supports sharing, and working on the same file on different devices. Users can create folders that can be synced live with their tablets, computer, and phones.
- Photo Station - New interface with customizable slideshows via drag-and-drop, auto-sorting, photo tagging, and auto import.
- HappyGet - Backup and download favorite videos on the web right to the NAS.
- Qfile - Mobile app for file sharing, streaming, and uploading to the NAS.
- Qmanager - Mobile app supporting remote power on/off, editing user permissions, and Wake on LAN.
- Music Station-Listen to music on the cloud through an organized playlist on a web browser.
- Download Station - 24/7 Download center for all Torrents and more!
For more information, please visit www.qnap.com.
QNAP aims to offers cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operations, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. Integrated technologies and designs bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance, as well as enrich entertainment for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience.