QNAP Expands its Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List, Adding New WD Red Hard Drives, 2.5-inch Internal SSD, 3rd Party Software and UPnP Routers
Taipei, Taiwan, July 30, 2012 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including thirteen 1TB to 4TB 3.5-inch internal SATA hard drives, twenty eight 2.5-inch 60GB to 512GB internal Solid State Drives, two 3rd party software, and three UPnP routers are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
QNAP Turbo NAS is now compatible with Western Digital® Red series of NAS-optimized hard drives which is especially designed for NAS solutions. “WD Red is the only hard drive designed for NAS systems that have 1-5 drive bays. The drives are designed and extensively tested for compatibility in the unique 24x7 operating environment and demanding system requirements of home and small office NAS. Exclusive NASware technology enables seamless integration and balanced performance for a robust NAS hard drive solution,” said Shirley Koh, channel marketing manager of Western Digital. Read more: http://www.wdc.com/cz/products/products.aspx?id=810
The compatible 3.5" internal SATA hard drives are listed below:
- Western Digital ® - WD10EFRX (1TB), WD20EFRX (2TB), WD30EFRX (3TB)
- Hitachi ® - HUS724040ALE640 (MJAOA3B0) (4TB), HDS724040ALE640 (H31K40003272SW) (4TB), HDS723030ALA640 (0S03086) (3TB)
- Seagate ® - ST1000VX000 (1TB), ST2000VX000 (2TB), ST3000VX000 (3TB), ST3000DM001 (3TB), ST33000651AS (3TB)
- Toshiba® - MK2002TSKB (MT2A) (2TB), MK1002TSKB (MT2A) (1TB)
The compatible 2.5" internal Solid State Drives (SSD) are listed below:
- Corsair® - CSSD-F120GB3A-NB (120GB), CSSD-F180GB3-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GB3A-NB (240GB), CSSD-F480GB3-BK (480GB), CSSD-F120GB3-BK (120GB), CSSD-F180GB3-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GB3-BK (240GB), CSSD-F480GB3-BK (480GB)
- Kingston® - SVP200S3/480G (480GB), SVP200S3/240G (240GB), SVP200S3/120G (120GB), SVP200S3/90G (90GB), SVP200S3/60G (60GB)
- Lite-On® - LCT-64M3S (FW: VTA5) (64GB), LCT-128M3S (FW: VTA5) (128GB), LCT-256M3S (FW: VTA5) (256GB), LCT-512M3S (FW: VTA5) (512GB)
- OCZ® - D2CSTK251M11-0480.7 (480GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480 (480GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0060 (60GB)
- Super Talent® - FTM12N325H (120GB), FTM24N325H (240GB), FTM12N325H (F/W: 334A) (120GB), FTM24N325H (F/W: 334A) (240GB)
The compatible 3rd party software are listed below:
- Quest Software® - vRanger
- StorageCraft® - ShadowProtect™ Server
The compatible UPnP routers are listed below:
- Tenda® - W311R
- Asus® - RT-N12C1
- SMC® - SMCWBR14S-N5
Visit www.qnap.com for more information.
QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation and passion.