In case you receive this message, then you might have encountered one of these situations:
- NAS is not reachable. In this case, please make sure your NAS is reachable and connected to an active network
- Container Station is not installed on your NAS. In this case, go to the App Center and install Container Station. If you still see the message after installing Container Station , go to the App Center, stop Mattermost and then start Mattermost again.
- Container Station has been stopped from the App Center. In this case go to the App Center and start Container Station again. Once you have started Container Station, Mattermost should work properly. If you still see the same message then go to the App Center, stop Mattermost and then start Mattermost again.
- You have rebooted the NAS and Container Station is still booting up (and you opened Mateermost before Container Station booting finished). In this case please try to open Mattermost again after some time.
- You have tried to open the Mattermost on NAS connected over cloudlink. Mattermost currently does not support CloudLink. In order to access Mattermost over the internet, you have to enable port forwarding in your router or ensure that you NAS has a public IP.
If the problem still persists, please contact QNAP.
Release date: 2017-11-21
Was it helpful?