When this message appears:
- Your network environment contains a firewall that is blocking the ports 6600, 6606, 6621 and 6623.
- The Q'center IP changed and has not been auto recovered.
- The Agent IP changed and has not been auto recovered.
- The Q'center and Agent IP both changed at same time.
- The QNAP NAS is not working normally and has caused Agent to become unstable.
To solve these problems:
- Configure your firewall settings.
- Go to the managed QNAP NAS, open Agent and manually reassign the Q'center IP.
- Go to the managed QNAP NAS, disable and then re-enable the Agent.
- Ensure the QNAP NAS is working normally, remove the QNAP NAS from Q'center, manually remove Q'center Agent from the QNAP NAS and re-add the QNAP NAS again to reinstall the Q'center Agent. (Please note that the history records of the QNAP NAS will not be retained).
Release date: 2016-02-03
Was it helpful?