- Restart the Turbo NAS.
- Check the current disk settings and status. In case of hard disk failure, repair it as soon as possible.
- Check if other devices for network access have the same problem. If the internal network is not functioning properly, like certain PCs are infected, contact your network administrator.
- When there is mass access to disk data or replication in process, disk access will become slower due to heavy workload of the Turbo NAS. You may try to access the Turbo NAS later.
- Try to connect PC directly to the Turbo NAS by a proven good cable and check its performance.
- If you connect by wireless, try wired connection.
Release date: 2013-04-19
Was it helpful?
6% of people think it helps.