- 1. Any S.M.A.R.T. value is equal to or less than threshold.
- Hard Disk temperature is higher than 65 degree Celsius.
- Any Smart value is equal to or less than threshold + (initial_SMART_value - threshold)/2. For example, if the initial S.M.A.R.T. value is 100, the current value is 50, the threshold is 20, then the Smart value, 50, is less than 20+(100-20)/2. Thus, the health level would be Normal.
- Any S.M.A.R.T. test (Rapid or Complete) result of last 20 times is abnormal.
- Hard Disk temperature is between 55 and 65 degree Celsius.
Not any above condition.
Release date: 2013-04-19
Was it helpful?
20% of people think it helps.