QTS 4.3.4 Live Webinar: New Value-Added Applications for ARM-based Models
Taipei, Taiwan, November 3, 2017 – QNAP® Systems (QNAP®) recently released the QTS 4.3.4 Beta for ARM-based NAS models. With QTS 4.3.4, QNAP focused on developing an operating system based around the concept of the "essence of storage" and in a recent webinar Mr. YT Lee, Vice President in Research and Development of QNAP, and other QNAP Product Managers presented the features and functionalities developed from this holistic approach. We welcome new and existing QNAP NAS users to watch this webinar to discover how QTS 4.3.4 can benefit them in their business and home life.
- Basics of data storage: Improvements in performance and stability, based on the concept of "the essence of storage".
- Storage and Snapshots: Evolved data protection and reduced hardware requirements for ARM-based models to use snapshot functionality.
- Hybrid Backup Sync: A combined multifunctional data backup and sync solution.
- File Station: Maximize file management and productivity with versatile functions.
- Video playback with VLC: Multimedia playback is no longer bound by hardware limitations and codec issues.
- Qboost: Easily and efficiently manage resources of ARM-based models.
Learn more about QTS 4.3.4 at https://www.qnap.com/qts/4.3.4/en. The QTS 4.3.4 Beta for x86-based NAS models will be released soon. Check out the QNAP website at https://www.qnap.com/en/ for the latest news, releases, and information.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Systems, Inc., as its brand promise "Quality Network Appliance Provider", aims to deliver comprehensive offerings of cutting edge network attached storage (NAS) and network video recorder (NVR) solutions featured with ease-of-use, robust operation, large storage capacity, and trustworthy reliability. QNAP integrates technologies and designs to bring forth quality products that effectively improve business efficiency on file sharing, virtualization applications, storage management and surveillance in the business environments, as well as enrich entertainment life for home users with the offering of a fun multimedia center experience. Headquartered in Taipei, QNAP delivers its solutions to the global market with nonstop innovation. More information is at www.qnap.com.