- x82, x82U, X82S Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x80, x80U Series (including TS, TVS, EC, Rackmount) (including TS-EC1080 Pro, TS-EC1280U-RP, TS-EC1680U-RP, TS-EC2480U-RP, TVS-EC1080, TVS-EC1080+, TVS-EC880, TS-EC880 Pro, TS-EC880U-RP)
- x79, x79U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x71, x71U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x70, x70U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount) (including TS-470U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-1270U-RP)
- x63, x63+, x63AU Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x53, x51 Series (including SS-x53)
- X85, X85U
Users can select from the list of discovered devices and click the "Add Device to QRM+" button to add these devices to QRM+. Different types of devices have different add methods:
You will be prompted to download QRMAgent and the .NET Framework to your Windows device during the process of adding that device to QRM+. Both QRMAgent and the .NET Framework must be installed on a Windows device before that device can be used in QRM+.
Follow these steps to add a Windows device to QRM+:
Step 1: Select the devices to add from the list of discovered devices.
Step 2: Click the "Add Device to QRM+" button.
Step 3: Select the devices to be added on the device list screen.
Step 4: You will be prompted to download QRMAgent and the .NET Framework. Click "Download" for QRMAgent. If you do not have the .NET Framework on your Windows device, then you must download and install it.
Step 4-1: Users can select the appropriate QRMAgent installation package.
Step 5: Copy the installation package to the device to be managed.
Step 6: Unzip the installer, right click on the installer and select "Run as administrator".
If you have enforced secure connections in your QTS settings and want to install QRMAgent on a device with a 64-bit version of Windows XP or Windows Server 2003, follow these steps: Go to "Control Panel" > "Internet Options" > "Advanced" and ensure that "Use TLS 1.0" is enabled.
Step 7: Click "Yes" to allow the installer to make changes to your device.
Step 8: Click "Next".
Step 9: Choose the IP address and click "Next".
Step 10: Enter the Username and Password of QRM+.
Step 10-1: If 2-step Verification is enabled then you must enter the security code.
Step 11: The QRMAgentService will be installed.
Step 12: Click "Finish" and you will see the installation status in the device list.