Please follow the instruction below:
- Make sure you have enabled the Telnet or SSH on your Turbo NAS.
Use Putty to SSH to the Turbo NAS. (It runs at port 22); Or you can also Telnet to your Turbo NAS.
ex: type "cmd" in the start menu, type in "telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 13131"
- Use administrator account to log in. (admin:admin as example)
- Type in the command: “cd /mnt/HDA_ROOT/twonkymedia”. You will enter the path.
- Type in "ls", you should see the files in the folder. You should be able to find the file.
- Type in "rm twonkyvision-mediaserver.ini" or "rm twonkyvision-mediaserver6.ini".
- Restart the server. (Go to web admin page, go to Network Services -> Multimedia Station, Disable the "Enable UPnP MediaServer" and then re-enable it.
Release date: 2013-04-19
Was it helpful?