- x82, x82U, X82S Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x80, x80U Series (including TS, TVS, EC, Rackmount) (including TS-EC1080 Pro, TS-EC1280U-RP, TS-EC1680U-RP, TS-EC2480U-RP, TVS-EC1080, TVS-EC1080+, TVS-EC880, TS-EC880 Pro, TS-EC880U-RP)
- x79, x79U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x71, x71U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x70, x70U Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount) (including TS-470U-RP, TS-870U-RP, TS-1270U-RP)
- x63, x63+, x63AU Series (including TS, TVS, Rackmount)
- x53, x51 Series (including SS-x53)
- X85, X85U
Users can select from the list of discovered devices and click the "Add Device to QRM+" button to add these devices to QRM+.
Users of Linux devices must provide the administrator User ID and password to allow QRM+ to install the QRMAgent on the Linux device.
Follow these steps to add a Linux device to QRM+:
Step 1: Select the devices to add from the list of discovered devices.
Step 2: Click the "Add Device to QRM+" button.
Step 3: Select the devices to be added on the device list screen.
Step 4: You will be prompted to download QRMAgent for Linux. Click "Download" next to "Download Linux QRMAgent".
Step 4-1: Users can select the appropriate Linux QRMAgent installation package.
QRM+ is currently supported by the below Linux distributions:
|QRMAgent Package Name||Target OS|
|X86-64 - Ubuntu||Ubuntu 12.x, Ubuntu 14.x, Ubuntu 16.x|
|x86-64 - CentOS||CentOS 6, CentOS 7|
|x86-64 - Debian||Debian 8|
QRMAgent can also be downloaded for various operating systems from "Settings" > "QRMAgent Repository".
Step 5: After the QRMAgent installation package has been downloaded, copy it to the Linux device to be managed.
Step 6: In the Linux shell, unzip the QRMAgent installation package.
Use the following command to run the QRMAgent installation program:
“sudo bash InstallUbuntuQRMAgent.sh <Client IP Address>”
Step 7: Enter the QRM+ Username and Password.
Step 7-1: Confirm your sign in with 2-step Verification (if enabled).
Step 8: The installation process will be displayed.
Step 9: You will see the device status in the list.