QNAP Expands its Turbo NAS Peripherals Compatibility List, Adding Two New Printers, One 2.5-inch Internal SATA Hard Drive, Thirteen 2.5-inch Internal
Taipei, Taiwan, May 30, 2012 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including two printers, one 2.5-inch 128GB internal SATA hard drive, thirteen 2.5-inch 60GB to 480GB internal Solid State Drives, four 3rd party backup applications, and one multimedia player are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
The compatible printers are listed below:
- Brother® - DCP-7065DN
- EPSON® - AcuLaser M1400
The compatible 2.5" internal SATA Hard Drive is listed below:
- Crucial® - CT128M4SSD2 (128GB)
The compatible 2.5" internal Solid State Drives (SSD) are listed below:
- Kingston® - SVP200S3/60G (60GB), SVP200S3/90G (90GB), SVP200S3/120G (120GB), SVP200S3/240G (240GB), SVP200S3/480G (480GB)
- Corsair® - CSSD-F120GB3-BK (120GB), CSSD-F180GB3-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GB3-BK (240GB), CSSD-F480GB3-BK (480GB), CSSD-F120GBGT-BK (120GB), CSSD-F180GBGT-BK (180GB), CSSD-F240GBGT-BK (240GB), CSSD-F480GBGT-BK (480GB)
The compatible 3rd party backup applications are listed below:
- Veeam® - Veeam Backup & Replication 5, Backup & Replication 6
- Altaro - Altaro Hyper-V Backup
- DataCore™ - SANsymphony™-V
The compatible multimedia player is listed below:
- Mede8er™ - MED450X2
Visit www.qnap.com for more information.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a privately held company founded in 2004 and is dedicated to bringing world class NAS storage, professional NVR video surveillance, and network video players to consumer, small/medium business, and entry level enterprise market segments. QNAP leverages not only hardware design but also a growing core competency in software engineering that is precisely focused on bringing to market products that offer the highest available performance coupled with outstanding reliability, scalability, and ease of installation and use. QNAP is a multi-national company with headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, and subsidiary offices in China and the United States.