Using the NodeRED Dashboard:
- "Layout": Displays the results of output
- "+Tab" : Add a new tab (for example: Tab1,Tab2)
- Each tab can have many groups (for example: Basic Information, Other, QIoT Introduction)
- "dashboard": Add a new icon and group them (for example: Name, Mail, Click, Hello QIoT)
- You can add a new links into a new tab (for example: QIoT Connection)
- Icons can be modified by double clicking them. Please note that the "Group" resource must be set under the Tab you have already set. After editing the icon, click the "Done" and "Save".
- Click the "preview" button and you can see the new page.
- Choose the left side "Tab 1" on the left side and you will see the tabs and links you have created. Choose a link (for example: QIoT Connection) to enter the new website you have created.
In the "Theme", tab there are three settings:
- Style: Choose a style.
- Color: Choose a color.
- Font: Choose a font.
In the "Site", tab there are four settings:
- Title: Set the title of the website.
- Options: Choose whether to hide or show the title bar.
- Date Format: Set up the date format to use.
- Sizes: Set up the size of the widgets.
Release date: 2017-09-22
Was it helpful?