In this tutorial, you will learn how to use speakers with QBoat Sunny.
You will need to create a Ubuntu LXC container. For more information on setting up containers, read the tutorial at https://www.qnap.com/go/how-to/tutorial/article/how-to-use-container-station
- Go to the Container Settings of Ubuntu LXU container, and click "Advanced Settings"
- Click "Device"
- Click "Add"
- Choose "Sound and ALSA (14,116)"
- Click "Apply"
- Open File Station
- Go to the location where your Ubuntu LXC container is stored (for example: "/Container/container-station-data/lib/lxc/<ubuntu-trusty-1>")
- Open "config" in a text editor.
- Enter the following line at the bottom of "config":
lxc.mount.entry = /dev/snd dev/snd none bind,optional,create=dir
- Save (and overwrite) the "config" file in the location where your Ubuntu LXC container is stored.
- When you reopen your Ubuntu LXC container you will be able to use the speakers.