- Connect to your NAS via SSH.
- Enter the command "system-docker exec -ti qiot-node-red bash".
- Go to the node-red directory: "cd /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-red"
- Use the node that npm needs for installation (for example: "npm install node-red-contrib-chatbot")
- Leave SSH and open QIoT Suite Lite.
- Stop your IoT Application and then start it again. You will see the module you just added. (Some module require you to stop and re-start QIoT Suite Lite from the QTS APP Center)
*Note: If your module uses GCC compiler or modifies the OS interface, then the module may not work even if successfully installed.
Release date: 2017-11-13
Was it helpful?