In QTS 4, the new Storage Manager now supports the storage pool and multiple volumes with the SSD caching technology.
New features include:
- Capacity expansion: JBOD, missing mode detection
- Flexible volume: Storage pool, multiple RAID group, flexible volume, thin provisioning volume, space reclaim and block-based iSCSI LUN
- Performance enhancement: SSD caching and SMB2
- Advanced data protection: Smart data migration, error recovery control, RAID read error correction, IO error logging and RAID/Global spare
- New virtualization experience: VAAI for iSCSI, VAAI for NAS, ODX, vSphere plug-in and SCVMM