- Why I can’t use Windows Server Backup with the QNAP Turbo NAS?
- Why can’t I use Microsoft Hyper-V to create VHDX virtual disk or virtual machine in the Turbo NAS via Microsoft Network Services?
- Why can’t I mount ISO files from the Turbo NAS to Windows OS via Microsoft Network Services?
- Why can’t I use Windows 7 File Recovery or Windows Server Backup to back up the Windows OS to the Turbo NAS?
- Why I can't use “Additional Domain Controller” to add the Turbo NAS to an Active Directory in Windows Server 2012 R2?
- Why some folders named with certain special characters cannot be unzipped after download?
- Why I can’t I download files from the Turbo NAS using Internet Explorer 9?
- Why I can’t find the Turbo NAS with Qfile on my HTC phone?
- Why I can’t add hard drives in RAID 1 and RAID 0 on the Turbo NAS?
- Why is the number of files found in the RTRR backup different from that observed in Windows Explorer?