- I cannot playback some of the video file formats in the File Station. What should I do?
- How to use a Mac to login to an Active Directory through Samba?
- What should I do if XBMC becomes unresponsive with a black screen?
- When unplugging a hard disk (HDD) from the Turbo NAS, the NAS will freeze.
- Extending VMWare ESXi datastore capacity with iSCSI LUN Instant Allocation fails to create more virtual disks or virtual machines.
- A Windows computer connects to a Turbo NAS via Network to access a shared folder from an external disk ( e.g. /USBDisk1) and then accesses another shared folder from an internal disk (e.g. /Public) it causes the external disk to not be normally removed.
- I tried to create an iSCSI LUN with 4096 bytes Sector Size in VMWare ESXi 5.5 (or earlier) and was unsuccessful.
- Why can the File Station not decompress WinRAR 5 files?
- Why can I not use “Additional Domain controller” to add my Turbo NAS to Windows Server 2012 R2’s Active Directory domain or forest?
- Why can I not use “Additional Domain controller” to add my Turbo NAS to Windows Server 2012’s Active Directory domain or forest?