QNAP Inc. is the worldwide leading storage system provider who is the top 2 NAS provider in the sub $5k business segement according to Gartner Research Group in 2010. The product line covers NAS, NVR video surveillance, and network media players to consumer, small/medium business, and enterprise market segments. QNAP leverages not only hardware design but also a growing core competency in software engineering that is precisely focused on bringing to market products that offer the highest available performance coupled with outstanding reliability, scalability, and ease of installation and use.
(1)Linux Expert/ Tech Support Engineer
- BS/BA degree in E.E., Computer Science or related IT area is preferred.
- Must have ability to troubleshoot, quickly identify various computer hardware problems, and technical application support with at least 3 years experience. Must have the ability to execute effective repairs and diagnostics.
- Good communications skills and customer relations are a must.
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision. Must have a desire to learn new technologies.
- Must have a flexible schedule. Unscheduled overtime and standby is required.
- Must be a US Citizen or legal resident.
- Native English speaker
- Work RMA & DOA
- NAS/NVR technical support
- Evaluating computer hardware and software.
- Maintain and service our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Notify appropriate IT staff of more serious network/infrastructure problems and work with them toward resolution.
- Work with staff to keep accurate logs/inventory of all software and hardware.
- Collaborate with other engineers, users, and client managers in identifying requirements, specifications, and project planning activities.
- Prepare reports and correspondence as needed.
- Document and troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Enter and track within trouble ticketing system.
- Provide daily and weekly reports to management as directed, and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Assist with policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Familiarty with Linux and Windows operating system
- Familiarty with RAID storage system
- Familiarty with networking, router, switch setup and management
- Familiarty with backup, restore, and disaster recovery systems
QNAP is looking for high caliber, passionate, talented, self-motivated candidates to join us and develop the best network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance products in the world. If you are ambitious and eager to lead the network storage and surveillance markets with us, we have great opportunities for you!
To apply, please email us your resume to "catherine at qnap dot com"
- Business Development for the responsible channel/Industry
- Account management;
- Provide Strategic plan to achieve sales target.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Bachelor degree or above; major in MIS, CS, EE, IE, IT, Engineering or Science related dept.
- MBA or equivalent degree is a plus;
- In-depth Knowledge of quality management
- Familiar with Network Attached Storage product
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, especially in Computer related industry.
- Expert in Networking area.
- Pro-active working attitude;
- Strong self-motivation with high integrity who values teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, and passion
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, including interviewing, presenting, facilitating and negotiation skills;
- Consultative selling skill
- Fluency in both local language and English are required.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver license.
- Willing to and able to work under time pressure and handle client's issues
Germany, Italy, Russia, India, and Spain, Netherlands, Nordics
(3)Territory Account Manager:
Brazil, Russia, Europe or India
Market development, product marketing, product selling, customer support, etc
- Highly enthusiastic
- University Graduate in Business or Engineering or Computer Science related field
- Must have citizenship or long-term local residence and employment permit in the territory applied
- Fluent in the local dialogue for the territory applied
- Related experience in the IT industry and familiar with local IT channels and products