Get the right kind of support when you encounter a challenging question, QNAP offers various resources to simply and efficiently help you get the solutions you need. QNAP has a very strong global online community forum where users can freely share their technical experience on how to use their NAS. For users who need to contact us, QNAP offers free technical support over the phone or email for the life of the product.
This is for first time customers who are new to QNAP products. It is highly recommended to review the information below for helpful tips.
- Product Selection | Protect your NAS with optional extended warranty
- Hard Drive Compatibility List
- Popular tutorials on how to use the NAS
- How to join NAS to Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- How to create and use the iSCSI target service on the QNAP NAS
- How to Set up Remote Replication on QNAP Turbo NAS
- Protect QNAP NAS Data with Real-time Remote Replication (RTRR)
- Online RAID Capacity Expansion & RAID Level Migration
- Hot-swapping the hard drives when the RAID crashes
- Download the latest firmware and software tools
- How to initialize your NAS
If you have any question regarding QNAP NAS products or wish to contact a sales professional.
- Software Download
- Video Tutorials
- Online NAS User Manual (web based)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Community Forum
- Warranty FAQ
- NAS Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions | NVR Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions
- NAS Extended Warranty Service (Optional) | NVR Extended Warranty Service (Optional)
- NAS Advanced Replacement Service (Optional) | NVR Advanced Replacement Service (Optional)
- Purchase Optional Warranty Service