- Visit start.qnap.com to finish system setup without using a CD
- Use the Qfinder utility to locate and configure Turbo NAS on the LAN
- Use a unique Cloud Key to implement Cloud Installation
- Cloud Installation allows Turbo NAS system setup by mobile devices
Quick setup on start.qnap.com
Now you can easily set up your Turbo NAS online anywhere via your PC, Mac, iOS or Android devices. Simply visit start.qnap.com installation portal1 to finish the setup without using a CD.
Choose “Start Now”, and follow the installation guide to get the Turbo NAS hardware ready. Then, select your operating system Windows, Mac or Linux to acquire the correct Qfinder utility for firmware installation. The Qfinder will locate and configure your Turbo NAS on the LAN, and install the latest firmware automatically. It only takes few steps to build your private cloud.
Selective Turbo NAS models2 offer a unique Cloud Key for Cloud Installation. Simply enter the Cloud Key to start the system installation. An option is offered to register for a myQNAPcloud account with advanced features. The whole installation process is completed without the need of installing additional software.
The Cloud Installation also introduces a convenient way to set up the Turbo NAS by mobile devices3. Simply scan the QR code sticker on the Turbo NAS2 to quickly go over the installation without entering Cloud Key.
- The recommended browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 9.
- start.qnap.com QR code and Cloud Key is available for Turbo NAS TS-x12, TS-212P, TS-x20, TS-x21, and TS-x70 series.
- The recommended iOS and Android system:
iOS 6.0.1 / 5.1.1
Android 4.2/4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich