Back up and share your digital photos
Do you have a large amount of digital photos, but just save them in your PC without any backups? Or do you simply back up your photos by CD-R burning? If the computer is lost or the hard disk crashes, all precious memories will be gone. CD-R burning is time-consuming and the data may be lost easily due to wear and tear. It is also inconvenient to browse through all the discs to search for particular photos. QNAP NAS is an ideal solution for photos backup, archiving, and sharing. Simply upload your photos to the NAS, you can create and organize photo albums by web browsers. The image thumbnails will be automatically generated with details, such as date, resolution, focal length, and aperture for web-based viewing. You can share the photos with your friends over the Internet. Private albums and users’ access rights can be configured for secure photo sharing. You can also stream the photos from the NAS to a DLNA-compatible player and view them on a TV.
- View the photos with slide show animation, flexibly adjust the photo frame, set background music and playback speed
- Display photo details from EXIF: date, exposure time, aperture, etc.
- Publish photos to social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Windows Live, and etc.
- Supports photos publishing by email
- Remote access via the QMobile app for iPhone and Android phones
- Supported photo formats:
- Web-based photo center: JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG
- UPnP server: JPG, JPE, JPEG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, PNG, BMP