MyCloudNAS is a feature which helps you connect to your NAS over the Internet. The easy to use wizard allows you to assign a unique name to your NAS and access the NAS services by the given URLs without going through the complicated process of registering DDNS service. You can also publish the NAS services for sharing without the need to remember the IP address or long URL name. You can now share, access, and manage your NAS easily from anywhere.
Three major services provided by MyCloudNAS:
- Host name registration
Register a unique name for your NAS in just a few clicks without complicated DDNS registration.
- Auto router configuration
Specify the ports to be opened on your UPnP router automatically by the NAS for remote access to the NAS services.
- Publish and share NAS services
Select the web-based NAS services (Download Station, Web File Manager, and so on) to be published on MyCloudNAS.com website.
- Easy registration of unique host name for the NAS, no complicated process required
- Allow access to the NAS by host name instead of lengthy IP
- Automatic port forwarding on UPnP router without IT knowledge required
- Convenient sharing of NAS services for remote access over the Internet