QNAP is looking for high caliber, passionate, talented, self-motivated candidates to join us and develop the best network-attached storage (NAS) and network surveillance products in the world. If you are ambitious and eager to lead the network storage and surveillance markets with us, we have great opportunities for you!
QNAP offers the following competitive packages for our coworkers:
- Annual bonus
- Performance bonus
- Labor insurance
- National health insurance
- Group insurance
- Birthday parties
- Wedding, birth, funeral subsidy
- Parking allowance
- Company outing
- Retirement contribution scheme
- Business Development for the responsible channel/Industry
- Account management;
- Provide Strategic plan to achieve sales target.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Bachelor degree or above; major in MIS, CS, EE, IE, IT, Engineering or Science related dept.
- MBA or equivalent degree is a plus;
- In-depth Knowledge of quality management
- Familiar with Network Attached Storage product
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, especially in Computer related industry.
- Expert in Networking area.
- Pro-active working attitude;
- Strong self-motivation with high integrity who values teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, and passion
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, including interviewing, presenting, facilitating and negotiation skills;
- Consultative selling skill
- Fluency in both local language and English are required.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients. This requires the possession of a valid state driver license.
- Willing to and able to work under time pressure and handle client's issues
Germany, Italy, Russia, India, and Spain, Netherlands, Nordics
(2)Territory Account Manager:
Brazil, Russia, Europe or India
Market development, product marketing, product selling, customer support, etc
- Highly enthusiastic
- University Graduate in Business or Engineering or Computer Science related field
- Must have citizenship or long-term local residence and employment permit in the territory applied
- Fluent in the local dialogue for the territory applied
- Related experience in the IT industry and familiar with local IT channels and products